Industrial blast and peening equipment ranges from huge, purpose-built blast containment rooms to single station glove cabinets and related support equipment. A&B Deburring can help analyze your production needs and plan the best system and facility improvements to get the job done precisely, economically and efficiently.
Clemco Industries is a premier provider of industrial blast, peening and support equipment.
Pressures from neighbors, the EPA, frequent inclement weather, and generous cost-savings on abrasives make indoor blast facilities increasingly appealing and efficient.
Companies who opt to blast rather than chemically-strip reduce employee exposure to dangerous chemicals, often times realizing great cost savings from reduced disposal costs.
Sized to accommodate workpieces from auto fenders to aircraft, a blast enclosure can be custom built for your site. Enclosures are offered in three construction styles: column-bolt, reinforced flange-bolt, and flange-bolt style.
Integrated media recovery and cleaning systems recycle media to save money.
Material handling options (rails, tracks and rollers) can be built in.
- Sized to allow delivery and transport by truck
- No Pit Required
- Quickest Set-Up
- Lowest Total Cost for Complete
- Includes Enclosure, Blast Machine,
Operator Safety Equipment, Recovery,
Reclaimer, and Dust Collector
- Turnkey or Do-It-Yourself Installation
The pre-assembled blast room is built on a rigid structural steel floor, with 10-gauge steel walls and 16-gauge steel ceiling, 1-1/2 inch thick floor grating, and full-height, full-width work doors.
Clemco Zero blast cabinets can be configured to meet the needs of the job, for both dry or wet blasting and pressure or suction operation.
Automation and other optional add-ons are available.
See more info on our BLAST CABINET PAGE
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashings, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials
- Clean release agents and material buildup from molds
Simply switching from expendable to recyclable abrasive used with recovery and abrasive cleaning equipment can produce significant savings. Recyclable abrasives, such as steel grit can be used 200 or more times.
An efficient blast facility for small, medium, or large work pieces can pay for itself in media savings alone, sometimes in less than one year. Several types of systems are available:
- Sweep in
- Belt conveyor
- Screw impeller
- Clemco M-Section pneumatic for light abrasives
- Clemco Flat-trak full area system
The Clemco CDF Dust Collector is a high performance unit designed and built for continuous operation and exclusively for blast applications.
The CDF is an efficient reverse-pulse style collector used to provide ventilation for all sizes of industrial blast facilities. Units are of simple, modular design and are easy to install, operate, and maintain.
- Rugged Construction
- Simple To Install
- Easy to Operate
- A Breeze to Maintain
CLICK HERE for more information
- Respirator systems – pumps, hoods, etc.
- CO Alarms
- Communication units
CLICK HERE to go to the main Safety Equipment page.