Clemco Industries produces portable blast machines in a variety of sizes to match your worksite needs.
The Clemco product line includes standard blast machines ranging in size from 0.5 cuft to 160 cuft, blast nozzles, couplings, hose, blast respirators, operator safety and comfort systems, and specialty blast tools.
- 0.5 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System
- 1 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System
- 3 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System
- 6 Cuft Classic Blast Machine System
- 2 Cuft Contractor Blast Machine System
- 4 Cuft Contractor Blast Machine System
- 6 Cuft Contractor Blast Machine System
- 60 Cuft Big Clem Bulk Blast Machines
- 120 Cuft Big Clem Bulk Blast Machines
- 160 Cuft Big Clem Bulk Blast Machines
Not the 70’s pop duo. A safe supply of breathable air is critical to operator safety and efficient operation. High pressure air can be bled from the primary compressor driving the blast machine or low pressure pumps can bring fresh air from outside the immediate work area.
Clemco’s CPF in-line air filters remove moisture, oil, and dirt particles from compressed air before it reaches your respirator. Multi-stage filtration system includes activated charcoal to eliminate odors and improve the “taste” of your breathing air. Available for one to four air lines; used with High Pressure (HP) Model respirators.
NOTE: CPF filters do not remove CO or convert CO to CO2, or remove other toxic gases.
The Apollo Ambient Air Pumps convey breathing air from a clean environment outside the work area to a low-pressure type CE supplied-air respirator worn by an operator inside the blast environment or work zone. The oil-less pumps moves the air from a clean-air environment to the respirator without introducing oil, carbon monoxide, or other contaminants
Operator Safety Equipment
Everything needed for a safe and compliant operation.
CLICK HERE for more information on our main safety equipment page.